The course is designed to explore different areas of design such as architecture, jewellery, and textiles which link together design, art, crafting, and math. I will cover a wide range of materials, design skills, and crafting skills. Children will use materials such as cotton thread, cardboard, metal wire, clay, paper sculpture, and more, along with problem-solving, simple drafting, and model-making skills to create and express their creative ideas through different project themes.
Each project is individual and children are introduced to innovative styles of famous designers or themes, and to address form, feelings, function, and aesthetics. During the session, children are supported and nurtured to progress at their own pace. At the end of each project, they’ll go home with a finished piece of work.
For details on each specific project, please contact Bella at 07895 724912 or email email@example.com.
*Please note parents can not stay in the studio during the sessions.
Who Should Attend
Anyone aged 7 – 11 who is interested in art, design, and craft is welcome.
Cost (Payment on Site)
£125 / 5 sessions,
£245 / 10 sessions
- You can get 10% off when you recommend a friend.
- Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount!
- We donate every booking, to ORBIS | Help to save the eyesight of children.
The Courses Include
- Clear, explanations and easy-to-understand lessons
- All lesson materials
- A sketchbook
- Drawing and painting exercises
- Received feedback on the work