The course is about exploring a personal drawing style through some creative exercises and inspiration from characters in cartoons, comics, graphic novels, manga, and works from famous artists. You will also learn and practice various drawing techniques as well as color and details to draw a cartoon’s features, facial expressions, figures, poses, and clothes. During the session, children are supported and nurtured to progress at their own pace. By the end of the course, you will apply everything you have learned in the course to create your own cartoon character.
For details on each specific project, please contact Bella at 07895 724912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note parents can not stay in the studio during the sessions.
Who should attend
Anyone aged 5 – 11 who is interested in drawing or reading comics, graphic novels or mango is welcome.
Cost (Payment on Site)
£125 / 5 sessions,
£245 / 10 sessions
- You can get 10% off when you recommend a friend.
- Send a message to email@example.com to receive your discount!
- We donate every booking, to ORBIS | Help to save the eyesight of children.
The Courses Include
- Clear, explanations and easy-to-understand lessons
- All lesson materials
- A sketchbook
- Drawing and painting exercises
- Received feedback on the work